Make your bosses feel special by sending these beautiful Happy Boss’s Day 2022 images and wishes. Boss Day has been celebrated on 16th October every year since 1962. On this day employees get the chance to appreciate and thank their bosses for their kindness and guidance. It is an opportunity to strengthen the relationship of employees with their bosses.
In 1958, Patricia Bays Haroski worked at State Farm Insurance Company in Deerfield, Illinois. She was working under her father so, october 16 was her father’s birthday which she declared as boss day in order to appreciate and honor him. She registered it as a national boss day holiday with the United States Chamber of Commerce which became official after 4 years in 1962 by Illinois Governor Otto Kerner.
Happy Boss’s Day 2022 Images and Wishes
These quotes and wishes showcase what an inspiration our bosses are. Pick awesome Happy Boss’s Day 2022 images and wishes and show your bosses how much you care about them!
- One day a year isn’t enough to recognize you and the great work you do. Thanks!
- Just wanted to let you know that I appreciate everything you do for this company and the employees who work for it.
- You’re more than a boss – you’re a mentor and a leader. Thanks for everything you do.
- Thanks for the example you set and the support you give. You bring out the best in us all.
- Happy Boss’s Day to someone who does so much for this company and its employees.
- Managing people isn’t easy, especially with knuckleheads like me in the office. How do you do it?
- You’re the best boss I’ve ever had, and I’m not just saying that because I want a raise.
- Somehow you manage to wade through a ton of B.S. every day and still come out smelling like a rose.
- Whoever invented National Boss’s Day was probably trying to suck up to their boss. With that said, Happy Boss’s Day to the greatest manager who has ever lived.
- Happy Boss’s Day! I regret to inform you that everyone will be too busy kissing your butt today to get much work done.
- Know what’s better than having a boss like you on Boss’s Day? Having a boss like you all year round!
- Like to follow your footsteps and be like you some day… you inspire me. Happy Boss Day!
- You’re an inspiration to work with your hard work and dedication have earned you the place you are in proud to have a boss like you!
- ‘2020 onwards has proven to be a year of change and challenges. Thank you for leading your team and our company with grace and empathy.’
- ‘The way you keep your team aligned, focused and engaged sets a great example for the whole company.’
- ‘Once a year isn’t enough to express thanks for all the great work you do.’
- ‘Happy Boss’s Day to someone who lives the mission and vision of our company, and always goes the extra mile.
- ‘You deserve recognition more than one day a year for all the responsibilities you handle so smoothly.