Hanukkah is a eight days jewish festival celebrated in the month of November-December. It is also known as Chanukah which denotes the ‘Feast of Dedication’, ‘Feast of Maccabees’ and ‘Festival of Lights’. It is celebrated to commemorate the rededication of jewish temple in Jerusalem. On this day, Menorah (Chandelier) is lit, exchange of gifts takes place and traditional food dinner is held in families. In some countries, jewish parents are invited to elementary school to explain Hanukkah and also sing the famous song ‘Dreidel, dreidel, dreidel’. Although owing to the coronavirus pandemic, it might be difficult to meet your friends and family. You can still spread joy through these thoughtful Happy Hanukkah 2021 Images and wishes for this hanukkah.
In the second century in Jerusalem, a small group of jewish fighters tried to win the fight against acceptance of Greek God ‘Zeus’ as their worshipping god in their holy place with jews temples and beliefs. That land was ruled by Seleucids (Syrian-Greeks) the king Antiochus IV Epiphanes who forced jewish people to accept Greek culture and beliefs instead of Mitzvah. Judah the leader of the jewish group won the fight against that king and reclaimed the holy temple and rededicated it to the service of God. There was one cruse of oil lamps left behind by the Greeks and with that they lit menorah and it lasted eight days until the new supply of oil arrived. In 19th Century, North Americans neglect to perform some festival traditions and by 1920s they added gift exchanging and prompting to accept Hanukkah as a ‘Jewish Christmas’
Happy Hanukkah 2021 Wishes and Images
We have selected some of the best Happy Hanukkah 2021 Images and wishes, which you can share with your friends and family on your social media profiles and instant messaging services such as Whatsapp.
- ” Hanukkah is the celebration of eight nights of a miracle, eight beautiful nights sparkling with joy of exchanging wishes and warmth. On this auspicious occasion, I wish that you are blessed with the brightest and happiest Hanukkah my dear!!!”
- ” Sending best of Hanukkah wishes to you and your family. I wish that you are blessed with the light of faith and love of your near and dear ones. May the warmth of your relationships always keep a smile on your face. Wishing you a very Happy Hanukkah.”
- “Hanukkah is the most special time of the year when all the family members come together to celebrate the eight divine nights and gather around the menorah to remember the miracle. Warm wishes to you and your family a very Happy Hanukkah.”
- “May the brightness of Chanukah fill your life with eternal happiness and merriment. May all the merriment of these eight nights stay in your life forever. Sending the best on this special occasion to the most beautiful people I know. Happy Hanukkah to you.”
- “On the occasion of Hanukkah, I wish that your home is blessed with love, laughter, joy and lights for years to come. May you and your family always smile and be happy. Warm wishes to you on Hanukkah my dear.”
- May Hanukkah light guide you to the path of peace, happiness and prosperity. I wish, you have a rewarding festival time with lots of family time. Happy Hanukkah.
- On the lovely evening of Hanukkah, may you have everything grand from food to fun. Happy and prosperous Hanukkah.
- Happy Hanukkah day to all my friends who mean the world to me. May you have a great and successful year ahead.
- Wish you a happy Hanukkah day! May the pious light of Hanukkah make your day as special as you are.
- Hanukkah is the time to celebrate love, divinity, peace and togetherness. May you get a good amalgamation of all these, this Hanukkah. Happy eight days of Hanukkah.
- On the day of Hanukkah, take your glass of gin and toss with your friend and commit to being together always. Happy Hanukkah evening and a wonderful New Year.
- Hanukkah spread the message, lit candles in darkness to remove it, instead of cursing the same. Happy Hanukkah, have a fun-filled day and nights.
- I wish, 2019 Hanukkah gives you a broader shoulder instead of lighter burdens. Have a great festival time.
- One candle could not be enough to remove the darkness of the Universe but have enough prowess to light millions of candles to remove any sign of darkness. May the Festival Of Light, remove all darkness from your life too.
- Hanukkah candles are lit one by one to spread a message that together we can do a lot. Happy Hanukkah to all of you and thanks for supporting me in all good and bad days.
- May the Festival Of Light fill your life with love, happiness and peace. Happy Hanukkah my darling.
- Happy Hanukkah day to you. May you be blessed with the gift of happiness, love and peace.
- Wish your whole family happy Hanukkah. Celebrate all shades of happiness in this eight-day celebration. You are loved always.
- May the Festival Of Light bring lots of shine and love in your life and make it merriment for a lifetime.
- The Hanukkah is ending on 30th December. May it take away all your worries and push you in the New Year that is full of happiness.
- May the blessings of elders shine down upon you to make your life free from worries. Happy Hanukkah followed by New Year.
- I wish for peace and joy to come to you this season and make your Hanukkah and New Year a memorable one.
- Lots of wishes and greetings for you this Hanukkah. May you follow the path of holiness and fill your life with happiness. Happy Hanukkah.
- Hanukkah has just started, may you get everything pleasing, great and fantastic in these eight days. Happy Hanukkah.
- Sending warm wishes and greetings to you and your family. May you have a wonderful celebration time and a great year ahead. Have a joyful Hanukkah.
- Hanukkah is called the festival of light, but it is also the festival of hopes, love, happiness and health. May you have all in abundance. Have a happy and rewarding Hanukkah.
- This bright holiday, I am sending you the bright lights of Hanukkah, the positivity of Christmas and enthusiasm of the New Year. Happy and rewarding Hanukkah.
- May you get blessed with love, prosperity, wealth and lots of happiness in life. Have a wonderful year, enjoy the festival with friends and family around. Happy Hanukkah.
- Hanukkah is the festival of peace and happiness. May you have a great year ahead and a rewarding year-end. Happy and prosperous Hanukkah.
- Just like the lights of Menorah, your life may also get filled with miracles and positivity. Happy Hanukkah.