Karva Chauth is celebrated on the fourth day after purnima in the month of kartik (october) with enthusiasm and joy. It is the day dedicated to all the women who fast for a whole day without water and food for the wellbeing of their beloved husband. This festival is a celebration of an unbreakable bond shared between a husband and wife. This day women woke up early in the morning to eat sargi ( a meal prepared by their mother-in-law). Married women dress up in new clothes and apply mehandi on their hands. They also sing folk songs and narrate stories about vrat katha. Women worship Goddess Parvati followed by Lord Shiva, Lord Kartikeya and Lord Ganesh. During recent times, men have also started observing fasts for their wives which made the festival even more special as it signifies love, compassion and understanding. Although owing to the coronavirus pandemic, it might be difficult to meet your friends and family. You can still spread joy through these thoughtful Happy Karva Chauth 2022 Images and wishes for this karva chauth.
Happy Karva Chauth 2022 Wishes and Images
We have selected some of the best Happy Karva Chauth 2022 Images and wishes, which you can share with your friends and family on your social media profiles and instant messaging services such as Whatsapp.
- We celebrate Karwa Chauth only once a year. But I celebrate your presence in my life every second, every minute and every day. Happy Karwa Chauth!
- May the soft moonlight flood your life with joy and happiness. May the moon of Karwa Chauth bless us with prosperity and love. May we be together forever. Happy Karwa Chauth!
- Let’s look at the moon together. As it’s milky whiteness spreads across the sky, let love leave its indelible mark in our lives. Let me be yours forever and you be mine, darling. Happy Karwa Chauth.
- Without the sun, the moon has no purpose. And without you, I am like a moon without its sun. Happy Karwa Chauth!
- May Goddess Parvati and Lord Shiva fill your life with love, peace happiness, good health and wealth. Happy Karwa Chauth!
- May the festival of Karwa Chauth bring hope, smiles and good luck in your life! Have a blessed day!
- Warm wishes to all the women fasting on this auspicious day of Karwa Chauth! May all your come true!
- May the blessing of God Shiva and Goddess Parvati Brings love and happiness into your marriage. May your marriage last long and be filled with blessings!
- Marriage is ultimately practised of becoming passionate friends and Karwa Chauth a day to celebrate that special friendship!
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, but with the same person! Happy Karwa Chauth!
- A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.
- A good marriage is not something that you find, it’s something you make and have to keep on making it.
- The goal in marriage is not to think alike, but to think together.
- A message for all husbands: Fast with your wife and pray for her long life too. What is the point of having a long life if you cannot enjoy it with your beloved wife? Happy Karwa Chauth!
- Marriage is always a two-way road, travelled by one soul and two hearts. Festivities like Karwa Chauth just makes this journey more glamorous.
- The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time!
- Karwa Chauth is not just an age-old tradition but confidence which a loving and doting wife has on her faith and love!
- There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage. Karwa Chauth is a day to cherish that special relationship