National Youth Day is celebrated in honor of the birth anniversary of Swami Vivekanand on 12th january since 1984. He was a Hindi Monk and a huge inspiration for youths due to his beliefs and philosophies.
Due to Covid-19, the 24th edition of the National Youth Festival is being held in a virtual mode. Although, it might be difficult to meet your friends and family. You can still spread joy through these thoughtful National Youth Day 2021 Images and wishes for this hindi day. A great mangal aarti, devotional songs, meditation, religious speech, sandhya aarti, etc. are performed. Also, at various schools, colleges it is celebrated by performing the parade, speech on Swami Vivekananda, recitations, songs, conventions, essay-writing competition, seminar, etc. To inspire the Indian youth’s writings and lectures of Swami Vivekananda are also performed by the students. Several competitions are also performed not only in India but outside the country to promote education, trust among youths, etc. to make the country developed.
International Youth Day has been celebrated every year 12ih August since the year 2000. It engages youngsters and aims to take initiatives and actions that will increase opportunities for them. The youth faces different challenges and barriers to prosperity. Young people living in developed and developing countries are more prone to facing mental- and social challenges, whereas young people living in underdeveloped countries face extreme problems rooted in a lack of more basic needs such as education, health, and employment.
National Youth Day 2021 Wishes and Images
We have selected some of the best National Youth Day 2021 Images and wishes, which you can share with your friends and family on your social media profiles and instant messaging services such as Whatsapp.
- “We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far”. – Swami Vivekananda
- All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark
- We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far
- Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life -think of it, the dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success
- All differences in this world are of degree, and not of a kind because oneness is the secret of everything
- If money helps a man to do good to others, it is of some value; but if not, it is simply a mass of evil, and the sooner it is got rid of, the better. Choose the highest ideal and live your life upto that. Look at the “ocean” and not at the wave”. – Swami Vivekananda
- “A few heart-whole, sincere, and energetic men and women can do more in a year than a mob in a century”. – Swami Vivekananda
- “Religion is the manifestation of the Divinity already in man”. – Swami Vivekananda
- “Struggle hard to get money, but don’t get attached to it”. – Swami Vivekananda
- “He who sees Shiva in the poor, in the weak, and in the diseased, really worships Shiva”. – Swami Vivekananda
- “Each soul is potentially divine”. – Swami Vivekananda
- “Talk to yourself once in a day…Otherwise you may miss meeting an excellent person in this World”. – Swami Vivekananda
- “My faith is in the younger generation, the modern generation, out of them will come my workers!”. – Swami Vivekananda
- “Work, work, work – let this be your motto”. – Swami Vivekananda
- “The earth is enjoyed by heroes—this is the unfailing truth. Be a hero. Always say, “I have no fear””. – Swami Vivekananda
- “Feel that you are great and you become great”. – Swami Vivekananda
- “My hope of the future lies in the youths of character, intelligent, renouncing all for the service of others, and obedient – good to themselves and the country at large”. – Swami Vivekananda
- “Death being so certain, it is better to die for a good cause”. – Swami Vivekananda
- “Your country requires heroes; be heroes; your duty is to go on working, and then everything will follow of itself”. – Swami Vivekananda
- “Arise! Awake! and stop not until the goal is reached”. – Swami Vivekananda
- “You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself”. – Swami Vivekananda
- “When an idea exclusively occupies the mind, it is transformed into an actual physical or mental state”. – Swami Vivekananda
- “It is best to work among the youth in whom lies our hope — patiently, steadily, and without noise”. – Swami Vivekananda
- “The child is the father of the man.” Would it be right for an old man to say that childhood is a sin or youth a sin?” – Swami Vivekananda