Make your teachers feel special by sending these beautiful Happy Teacher’s day 2022 images and wishes. Teacher’s Day has been celebrated every year on 5th September since 1962 to commemorate Dr. Sarvepali Radhakrishnan on birth anniversary. He was born in a poor Brahmin family in Andhra Pradesh’s Tiruttani in the year 1888. He became president in 1962, during his tenure he asked all the students and friends instead of celebrating his birthday, they must observe it as teacher’s day. He thought “teachers should be the best minds in the world,” In every school, college and institution, students try to bring innovative ways to make this day more memorable. They celebrate it by organizing dance performances, thank you speech by students and much more.
Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan was Former President, First Vice President of India, Bharat Ratna awardee, Philosopher and scholar. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru once said about Radhakrishnan, “He has served his country in many capacities. But above all, he is a great teacher from whom all of us have learnt much and will continue to learn. It is India’s peculiar privilege to have a great philosopher, a great educationist and a great humanist as her President.” During this pandemic, all celebrations are held virtually through video calling and sending Happy Teacher’s Day 2022 Images and Wishes on whatsapp and other social media platforms.
Happy Teacher’s Day 2021 Images and Wishes
These quotes and wishes showcase what an inspiration our teachers are. Pick awesome Happy Teacher’s day 2021 images and wishes and show your teachers how much you care about them!
- “If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother, and the teacher.” – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
- The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called ‘truth’. – Dan Rather
- “Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.” -William Butler Yeats
- A teacher who can arouse a feeling for one single good action, for one single good poem, accomplishes more than he who fills our memory with rows and rows of natural objects, classified with name and form. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “Good teaching is more a giving of right questions than a giving of right answers.” – Josef Albers
- “Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth.” – Khalil Gibran
- A teacher is an excellent educator who knows how to illuminate a soul with its light. Happy Teacher’s Day to my favorite teacher!
- Teachers teach from the heart, not from the book. Thank you for being a wonderful teacher. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- Teacher’s always inspire us and encourage us to become successful in life. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- Even though my grades may not always be the best, I assure you that having you as my teacher makes me truly blessed. For now I know that you’ll never give up on me, Thank you for helping me be all I can be. Above all you taught me to shine forth my light. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- Teachers have introduced honesty, integrity, and passion to our character. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- This beautiful message is for my retired teacher whose service in our school is greatly appreciated and who has been one of the stalwarts of our school with her good teaching. Teacher, I thank you with all my heart for your service.
- I feel so blessed to have a teacher like you who not only pushes me towards achieving my goal but also supports me in every step. Today I celebrate you for being selfless, devoted, hardworking, and the wisest person in the classroom. I am grateful to be your student. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- On this day we honour teachers like you, who give of themselves in all that they do. So thank you, my teacher, for all that you gave. I am grateful to be your student. Thank you for challenging me to be my best and instilling in me a passion for learning. Happy Teacher’s Day!