Make your soldiers feel special by sending these beautiful Happy Veteran’s day 2022 images and wishes/ Happy Remembrance Day 2022 Images and Wishes. Veteran’s Day is also known as Armistice Day or Remembrance Day. It has been celebrated every year on 11th november since 1954. Veteran’s Day is celebrated in the United States and Remembrance Day is celebrated in Australia, Canada and other commonwealth Nations (53 former territories of British Empire) in order to honor our army veterans and respect them. On this day, all the living veterans who served in the U.S. Army are thanked and acknowledged for their contributions towards their country.
According to the Department of veteran’s affairs, on the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918 an armistice between Germany and the Allied nations came into effect. Initially, it was celebrated as Armistice Day and the first time it was on 11th november 1919 by President Woodrow Wilson specially to honor first world war veterans. It was made a legal holiday in 1926 by President Calvin Coolidge. In 1954, after the second world war, congress approved to change the name from Armistice Day to Veteran’s Day on 1st June.
Happy Veteran’s Day 2022 Images and Wishes
These quotes and wishes showcase patriotism towards veterans. Pick awesome Happy Veteran’s day 2022 images and wishes and show your soldiers how much you are proud about them!
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” – John F. Kennedy
- “The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.” – Jeff Miller
- “Better than honor and glory, and History’s iron pen, Was the thought of duty done and the love of his fellow-men.” – Richard Watson Gilder
- “Soldiers are men most apt for all manner of services and best able to support and endure the infinite toils and continual hazards of war.” – Henry Knyvett
- “Thank you so much for your countless sacrifices. I appreciate all you’ve done to keep all of us safe and free.” -Amy Minchin
- “Thank you so much for serving this country and keeping us safe. Thank you for the sacrifice you’ve made and your dedication. I pray for many blessings and any healing for you and your loved ones.” – Sharita Pickett
- “In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” – George Canning
- “He loves his country best and who strives to make it best.” – Robert G. Ingersoll
- “Thank you so much for your service to our country. I am very thankful to live in a free country, especially after traveling abroad and realizing just how amazing it is to be an American. I am grateful to you for your sacrifice and cover you in my prayers. God Bless you and your family!” – Rachel Metcalf
- “A young man who does not have what it takes to perform military service is not likely to have what it takes to make a living.” – John F. Kennedy
- “Thanks for all you do for our country and have done. God bless all of you and your families.” – Christie Fuller
- “Thank you to all veterans, past and present. Thank you to the families of our active-duty military, who live the sacrifice of your deployments. We depend on you and never could possibly thank you enough.” – Joan
- “Thank you for everything you do! YOU have kept my family safe and are giving me a life of safety. Thank you for serving our country!” – Madeline Gaffney.
- Happy Veterans Day to every servicemen and woman. Honoring our courageous veterans is the least we can do! May God bless you.
- Thank you to everyone who fought for the country and gave their lives. They are true inspirations. Happy Veterans Day to everyone on the service.
- Everyone who dedicated their lives to serve the country is our heroes. May God always bless every serving man and woman. Happy Veterans Day.
- Thank you for serving to protect us. All the sacrifices you make so that we can live happily – is something we are grateful for forever. Have a great Veterans Day.
- Let’s take a moment out to thank everyone who served our country and compromised a lot so that we can live in a better place. Happy Veterans Day.
- Let us never forget all the sacrifices our service people have to make so that we can live a better life. Appreciation and love to every service person on this Veterans Day.
- Today is the day to salute all those who have given up their lives for the sake of the country. Let us, in unison, promise to be responsible citizens for the betterment of our country. Have a Happy Veteran’s Day.
- Let us remember all the sacrifices made by our military so that we could have a safer life. No amount of appreciation will be sufficient enough to honor them. Let us pray for them and their families. Have a Happy Veteran’s Day.
- Thank you for always risking your life so that others live a great life. Thank you for protecting the world and making it a better place. Happy Veterans Day.
Happy Remembrance Day 2022 Images and Wishes
These quotes and wishes showcase patriotism towards veterans. Pick awesome Happy Remembrance Day 2022 images and wishes and show your soldiers how much you are proud about them!
- “A deeply heartfelt THANK YOU for your service to our country; for the sacrifices you made to keep us a free nation, and for all you gave up to serve in my place. May God’s richest blessings be yours.” – Melanie Daily.
- “Thanks to every single veteran who served in the army to protect our world! Thanks to you guys, our world is now a better place!!!! Again and again, thank you, thank you, and thank you!!!” – Kimona Mitchell.
- “My heroes are those who risk their lives every day to protect our world and make it a better place—police, firefighters, and members of our armed forces.” – Sidney Sheldon
- “On this Veterans Day, let us remember the service of our veterans, and let us renew our national promise to fulfill our sacred obligations to our veterans and their families who have sacrificed so much so that we can live free.” – Dan Lipinski
- “How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes!” -Maya Angelou
- “The hero is the man dedicated to the creation and / or defense of reality-conforming, life-promoting values.” -Andrew Bernstein
- “Valor is stability, not of legs and arms, but of courage and the soul.” – Michel de Montaigne
- “This nation will remain the land of the free only as long as it is the home of the brave.” – Elmer Davis
- “A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.” -Joseph Campbell
- “Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened.” – Billy Graham
- We are forever indebted to these souls and take oath to stand by their courageous act forever and after.
- We fell but they rose to take bullets. Our heart fills with tears when each of the brave hearts struck down and hit the mud. We stand together and celebrate Remembrance Day.
- Each of the martyrs is a hero as they have given more importance to the country than their own lives. Glad to remember each of them on Remembrance Day.
- They gave their lives, let us take some time and give them the respect they deserve on this Remembrance Day.
- It is the 11th hour, 11th day and the 11th month. Just the perfect time to remember the brave souls who gave their lives to the nation and observe Remembrance Day.
- Never ever forget what they gave us. We are living their dream. Observe this Remembrance Day with all respect in heart.