Parsi New Year marks the beginning of Iranian calendar. It is also known as Navroj where nav means ‘new’ and roj means ‘day’. This day is also known as ‘Jamshed-i-Nouroz’ after the Persian King Jamshed who introduced the Parsi Calendar. It is celebrated according to the Gregorian calendar in the month of August. On this day, people dress up in traditional attire, decorate their homes and visit fire temples to pray for prosperity, health and seek forgiveness for their sins. They purchase new clothes and other special items and visit family members with offerings and food. They also organise Haft as a family get together to celebrate new year with bonfire and light crackers and dancing and singing in light of fire. Although owing to the coronavirus pandemic, it might be difficult to meet your friends and family. You can still spread joy through these thoughtful Parsi New Year 2021 Images and wishes for this navroj.
Parsi New Year 2021 Wishes and Images
We have selected some of the best Parsi New Year 2021 Images and wishes, which you can share with your friends and family on your social media profiles and instant messaging services such as Whatsapp.
- “May this Navroz bring along brighter days for you….. May you enjoy this occasion with memorable celebrations…..Wishing you Navroz Mubarak!!!“”May this Navroz bring along brighter days for you….
- “May God paint the canvas of your life with the most beautiful colours, peace, luck, success & joy.
- Wish you and your family a very Happy Navroz!”
- “Wish your dear ones with best of Parsi New Year wishes, messages that promise to fill their lives with happiness in this fresh year!!!”
- “Sending my warm wishes for a happy Navroz! May the day bring you good fortune and success. May God bless you today and forever.”
- “Naya Saal aaye banke Ujala, Khul jaye Aap ki Kismat ka Taala, Hamesha Aap par rahe Meherban Upar wala, Ye hi Dua karta hai apka yeh chahne wala… Happy Pateti 2020.!!!”
- “In harmony with the new and fresh birth of the motherland and nature,
- we the Iranians wish and greet each and every one Navroz Mubarak!”
- “Subah ho ya shaam, din ho ya raat, hum nahi bhulenge aap se kehna aaj hai Jamshedi Navroz. Dua hai ki yeh din aap ka khaas ho. Mubarak Navroz!”
- “May this year is the beginning of many new things for you to make it a memorable one….. Wishing a very Happy and blessed Parsi New Year to you.”
- May you achieve success in everything you do in life, and all your heartfelt wishes come true. Here’s wishing you a Happy New Year full of happiness & prosperity. Navroz Mubarak
- As the New Year begins, let us pray for a year of peace, happiness, and abundance. God bless you throughout this new year. Happy Navroz!
- This new year, I pray for you and your family’s happiness and well-being. May you have a great year ahead. Navroz Mubarak!
- A new year brings forth 365 blank pages, remember to write the most beautiful chapter of your lives. Happy Navroz!
- All things bright and beautiful, all things fine and wonderful, all these are wished for you on this day and forever. Navroz Mubarak!
- Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin—Mother Teresa
- Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right—Oprah Winfrey