Children’s Day (Bal Diwas) has been celebrated every year since 1964 on 14th november to mark the birth anniversary of Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru (Chacha Nehru) country’s first Prime Minister of India. It is celebrated to increase the awareness on the rights and education of children. He was very fond of children so, children’s day is celebrated as a tribute to Pt. Jwaharlal Nehru. Before his death children’s day was celebrated on 20th November which was observed by the United Nations. in 1959 when the UN General Assembly adopted the Declaration of the Rights of the Child. It is also the date in 1989 when the UN General assembly adopted the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
On this day in schools and other educational institutions, children are given gifts, chocolates and organise events, competition, cultural functions. Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru had said, “The children of today will make the India of tomorrow. The way we bring them up will determine the future of the country”. Make your childs feel special by sending these beautiful Happy Children’s day 2022 images and wishes.
Happy Children’s Day 2022 Images and Wishes
These quotes and wishes showcase what an inspiration our children are. Pick awesome Happy Children’s day 2022 images and wishes and show your children how much you care about them!
- Let’s celebrate the day of innocence and joy. Happy Children’s Day!
- From a child we learn giggling, laughing and playing. Let us continue to celebrate the day of children. Happy Children’s Day!
- Children are the gift of God to us. Happy Children’s Day!
- Wishing Happy Children’ s day to the child within all of us. Happy Children’s Day to all!
- May the purity of your child’s heart never fade. Happy Children’s Day!
- From a child, we must learn to be happy for no reason. Happy Children’s Day!
- One hour with a child will teach you a lifetime worth of joy and innocence. Happy Children’s Day!
- Childhood is about glee and playfulness. Happy Children’s Day!
- May the laughter and innocence of a child last for a lifetime. Happy Children’s Day!
- Spend this day with your little buddies. Make a promise to bring joy in their life. Happy Children’s Day!
- Kids are the world’s greatest happiness. Happy Children’s Day!
- Children are budding stars, the more you inspire them the more they learn. Happy Children’s Day!
- Happy Children’s Day, my dear child. I feel blessed to have a blessing like you by my side. I love you very much!
- Let’s join hands on this Children’s Day to make this world a safer place for the little ones. Happy Children’s Day!
- Everybody’s best childhood memory was falling asleep on the couch and waking up in bed. I wish you a Happy Children’s Day!
- Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, they make this world a beautiful garden. Happy Children’s Day!
- As they grow up, unfortunately, their natural freedom is often eclipsed by teaching and behaviour of elders. At school, they learn many things, which are no doubt useful, but they gradually forget that essential thing to be human and kind, playful and make life richer for ourselves and others.
- The children of today will make the India of tomorrow. The way we bring them up will determine the future of the country.
- Children are like buds in a garden and should be carefully and lovingly nurtured, as they are the future of the nation and the citizens of tomorrow. Only through right education can a better order of society be built up.
- The vast army of children across the world, outwardly different kinds of clothes, and yet so very like another. If you bring them together, they play or quarrel, but even their quarrel is some kind of play. They do not think of differences amongst themselves, the difference between class or caste or colour or status. They are wiser than their father(s) or mother(s).
- Failure comes only when we forget our ideals and objectives and principles.
- The only way to reform them (children) is to win them over with love. So long as a child is unfriendly, you can’t mend his ways. He can be disciplined, if his attention is drawn to some other activity, like a voluntary body in Delhi (1960s) “Bal Sahyog” used to do. They learn many things there during vocations, without any compulsion of any sort and then their minds get diverted to constructive channels.”
- The object of education was to produce a desire to serve the community as a whole and to apply the Knowledge gained not only for personal but for public welfare.
- Children do not think of differences amongst themselves.
- What we really are matters more than what other people think of us.
- There is perhaps nothing so bad and so dangerous in life as fear. Life is like a game of cards.
- It seldom goes to the timid who are ever afraid of the consequences.