Happy Independence Day of India is an historic event celebrated as a freedom from British Colonialism after 200 painful years on 15th August 1947. The battle was initiated in 1857 for 90 years witnessing the struggle and sacrifices of many freedom fighters for our beloved country India. .On this day, India was declared independent from all the controls of Britishers. Every year from the last 74 years, it is celebrated as a national holiday followed by Flag Hoisting and singing the National Anthem.
Now, during this time of pandemic and considering all safety measures, Independence Day is celebrated by organising virtual streaming of flag hoisting ceremonies and other events like planting trees, photoshoots, streaming patriotic movies and shows with family and celebrating this day with sweets and happiness. Although owing to the coronavirus pandemic, it might be difficult to meet your friends and family. You can still spread joy through these thoughtful Happy Independence Day of India 2022 Images and wishes for this year.
Happy Independence Day of India is a patriotic day celebrated as a feeling of proud Indian. It is a day of remembering our freedom fighters who sacrificed their lives to free the motherland.
Happy Independence Day of India 2022 Wishes and Images
We have selected some of the best Happy Independence Day of India 2022 Images and wishes ,which you can share with your friends and family on your social media profiles and instant messaging services such as Whatsapp.
- ‘Proud to be Indian and free.’
- ‘Tiranga se khubsoorat koi tafan ni’
- ‘Kuch nasha tiranga ki aan hai, kuch nasha matra bhumi ki shaan hai hum lehrayenge Tiranga har jagah, ye nasha Hindustan ka hai.’
- “One individual may die for an idea, but that idea will never die even after his death .” – Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.
- “At the dawn of history India started on an unending quest, and trackless centuries are filled with a striving and the grandeur of success and failures. Through good and ill fortune alike one should never lose sight of that quest or forget the ideals which gave her strength.” – Jawaharlal Nehru.
- “Forget not that the grossest crime is to compromise with injustice and wrong. Remember the eternal law: you must give if you want to get.” – Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.
- “If yet your blood does not rage, then it is water that flows in your veins. For what is the flush of youth, if it is not of service to the motherland.” – Chandra Shekhar Azad.
- “So long as you do not achieve social liberty, whatever freedom is provided by the law is of no avail to you.” – B.R. Ambedkar.
- “We have believed, and we do believe now that freedom is indivisible, that peace is indivisible, that economic prosperity is indivisible.” – Indira Gandhi.
- “It is easy to kill individuals, but you cannot kill the ideas. Great empires crumbled, while the ideas survived.” – Bhagat Singh.
- “You give me your blood and I will give you Independence!” – Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.
- “Long years ago, we made a tryst with destiny, and now the time comes when we shall redeem our pledge, …At the stroke of the midnight hour, when the world sleeps, India will awake to life and freedom.” – Jawaharlal Nehru.
- “Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country.” – Jawaharlal Nehru.