Thanksgiving Day is the harvesting season celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November every year, especially in the western countries. This day is known as the highest consumption of food of the year followed by Black Friday which marks the start of the shopping season for Christmas. Black Friday is also known as the busiest shopping day of the year.On this day, people thank God for the autumn harvest and the achievements they earned during the year. This day is like a small get-together as a family. Thanksgiving meals typically include turkey, bread stuffing, potatoes, cranberries, and pumpkin pie.
Some countries like: Canada have their own Thanksgiving Day which is on the second Monday in October, and Liberia celebrates Thanksgiving on the first Thursday of November. Although owing to the coronavirus pandemic, it might be difficult to meet your friends and family. You can still spread joy through these thoughtful Happy Thanksgiving 2022 Images and wishes for this thanksgiving.
This tradition was started years back in 1621 on a harvest feast by english colonists of Plymouth and the Wampanoag people. In 1623, the second feast was to mark the end of a long drought that had threatened the year’s harvest and prompted Governor Bradford to call for a religious fast. This day was initially celebrated individually by colonies and states till 1823. Amidst Civil war, President Abrahm Lincoln proclaimed this day to be celebrated on the final Thursday of November and was not changed after so much opposition.
Happy Thanksgiving 2022 Wishes and Images
We have selected some of the best Happy Thanksgiving 2022 Images and wishes, which you can share with your friends and family on your social media profiles and instant messaging services such as Whatsapp.
- Wishing you a Thanksgiving full of love and happiness. I hope all the good things happen in your life.
- Happy Thanksgiving to everyone celebrating! May you enjoy this wonderful occasion and have lots of fun in the whole year.
- Enjoy each and every moment of this wonderful day and be grateful to God for all the blessings. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
- Wishing you a day full of joy, surrounded by your dearest family and friends with tables full of delicious food! Happy Thanksgiving to you!
- You came into my life with a thousand blessings. I feel lucky all the time for having such a beautiful person in my life. Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving Day!
- I am so deeply thankful for being surrounded by some amazing people like you throughout the year. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
- Wishing you a deliciously sweet Thanksgiving Day surrounded by the ones you love and the ones you cherish. May you have a grand holiday season!
- Some friendships become more beautiful over time. Thank you for the color you add to my life! I wish you a heartfelt Thanksgiving!
- Here comes another year of giving thanks for all the blessings we received. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone celebrating. I hope you have a great year ahead. Happy thanksgiving.
- Wishing a delightful and happy Thanksgiving from our home to yours!
- Let’s take a moment to appreciate the blessing we have in our life. Happy Thanksgiving to you.
- Happy Thanksgiving Day to you! May this special occasion bring your family closer and bless the bond of love! Have a cheerful holiday ahead!
- Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours! We are grateful and delighted to be able to celebrate this wonderful occasion amidst you all!
- Gratitude and appreciation double the blessings of life, so we are sincerely expressing our thankfulness to you! Happy Thanksgiving to you, dear!
- Happy Thanksgiving Day! Embrace each other with gratitude and enjoy!
- Thank you for being one of my blessings without whom I cannot imagine my life.
- Happy Thanksgiving Day to you! I wish you to be blessed with all the goods of the world and enjoy the day with love and gratitude in your heart.
- Here comes the time to be merry, don’t hold your heart and be sorry. Better it is to say, ‘Thank You’, than to always be so blue. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- You will never get enough time to count all the blessings of life. Because life is so full of beautiful things and joyful moments on this Thanksgiving! Happy Thanksgiving!
- The warmth and happiness of this season is nothing like you imagined. Gather to give thanks and let yourself be blessed. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Gather yourself for a season filled with plentiful happiness. May you have your friends by your side and foods on your table. Happy Thanksgiving Day!