Christmas marks the birth anniversary of Jesus Christ as believed by christians that he was born on 25th December. On this day, christians visit churches, exchange gifts with families and have festive meals. All also wait for Santa Claus to arrive and spread happiness. Christians also decorate their houses and streets with lighting and Christmas trees. All organises parties and get-togethers at their workplaces and houses. It is the most celebrated festival around the world with joy and enthusiasm just like the Diwali festival in India. On this day, the whole world is decorated to make it attractive to attract tourists and to emulate how the Christmas festival is celebrated. Although owing to the coronavirus pandemic, it might be difficult to meet your friends and family. You can still spread joy through these thoughtful Merry Christmas 2021 Images and wishes for this christmas.
In the fourth century, there was no festival to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ as he was a son of God which is believed by christians. In those times Easter was a famous festival celebrated in christians. As nobody even bible the holy book of christians didn’t mention the date of birth of Jesus Christ, so the church officials decided to celebrate it on 25th December as believed according to the historians. December 25 was chosen to offset the Pagan celebrations of Saturnalia and Natalis Invicti.
Merry Christmas 2021 Wishes and Images
We have selected some of the best Merry Christmas 2021 Images and wishes, which you can share with your friends and family on your social media profiles and instant messaging services such as Whatsapp.
- May the warmth of Christmas fill your life with love and peace. Merry Christmas!
- Let the spirit of Christmas nurture your heart and home with love and joy. Enjoy the festival!
- May this day bring moments of love and happiness in your life. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas filled with love and joy!
- May you experience the miracle you have been for a long time. Have a blessed Christmas!
- May your Christmas be filled with wonders, love and happiness! Have a beautiful and blessed Christmas!
- A season of love, a season of sharing, a season of blessing. May the divine light of Christmas glow in your life in this season. Merry Christmas.
- Christmas is all about sharing, loving and caring. I hope this Christmas fills your heart and mind with lots of fun and happiness.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over the world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
- Let the spirit of love gently fill our hearts and homes. In this loveliest of seasons may you find many reasons for happiness.
- May the melody and spirit of Christmas bring love and peace to your life. Merry Christmas.
- Christmas is the season for peace, joy and fellowship with family and friends. May the yuletide spirit fill your heart and home with an abundance of mercy, contentment, laughter and harmony.
- Christmas is all about giving, sharing and eating. May your home be filled with love, lights and singing. Happy Holidays!
- It’s the time of year when loved ones gather together. It is a special time to be thankful for all of the wonderful blessings in our lives. Sending you good wishes and the hope that your holiday will be a joyous one.
- Count your blessings, sing your Christmas carols, open your gifts, and make a wish under the Christmas tree. May you have a Merry Christmas!
- On this special day we recall the sacrifice that he made for us, and we honor his memory and commit ourselves to the upholding of his spirit and the glorification of the Lord and purification of the world.
- Christmas is a festival to be spent with your most loved ones, and I’m grateful I’ll be celebrating it with you.
- ‘Tis the season to be merry and I’m sure we’ll be making merry memories today and at Christmases in the future.
- Sorry to inform you but Christmas is cancelled this year. Apparently YOU told Santa you were good this year and he died laughing.
- This is the time of year to be grateful to Jesus because he got you a few extra days off from work.
- You should know that you are getting older, when Santa Claus is starting to look younger.
- His name is Clause. Santa Clause. The Force is with him. And he’ll be back!
- Whoever said “All is Calm” has never been to our house around Christmas. Hope you’re having a merry Christmas too!
- A Christmas Reminder: Don’t try to borrow any money from elves; they’re always a little short! Have a Merry Christmas!
- Hope your Christmas is as warm and sweet as a cup of hot cocoa/ mulled wine we will be sharing.
- I can’t wait to spend Christmas with you. It’s the gift I have been asking Santa for all year.
- May this Christmas bring endless happiness and love to your life. Merry Christmas!
- “He who has no Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.” ―Roy L. Smith.
- “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” ―Norman Vincent Peale.
- “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” ―Peg Bracken.
- “A good conscience is a continual Christmas.” ―Benjamin Franklin
- “Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.” ―Margaret Thatcher.
- “Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.” ―Eric Sevareid.